Content Management Systems (CMS)
Content Management Systems, known as CMS, are web based software programs that are used to manage the text and image content of websites. Having a CMS website enables a business owner with no previous web design or HTML knowledge to edit text and images that make up the content of web pages. With a few simple clicks you can create a new page on your site, add text content (as easy as writing a word document) and import and edit images in just a few clicks. All our CMS websites come with a bespoke design created just for your on-line business using our robust code that is tried and tested on many browsers and sites every week. We have even included a "spell check" function. As web users are so used to having their work double checked by their email or word processors we thought it prudent to include this as a standard function!
Why should I choose one?
It is vital to keep your website up-to-date in this fast moving on-line environment. Nobody likes being directed to a website which has content that is obviously out of date. By using a CMS website you will be able to make easy and instant changes to both the text and image content. Not only will you be able to make the changes instantly and publish them on the web, but you won't get charged for it! For too many years now people have had to pay large fees to website companies to have basic content updates uploaded. This should now be a thing of the past if you use a good CMS. The two most positive factors in this decision are increased speed of updates and reduced running costs, both of which are vitally important to any well managed business.
CMS Website Features
- As long as you have an Internet connection and a web browser you can have and use a CMS website.
- You do not need have previous web design or HTML skills to use a Jooma CMS website as I install an editing program that works in very much the same way as Microsoft word,
- With this powerful CMS you will be able to log in to an administration interface and manage your site like a professional.
- News, products, or services sections fully editable and manageable
- Topics sections can be added to by contributing authors
- Browser upload of images to your own library for use anywhere in the site
- Dynamic Forum/Poll/Voting booth for on-the-spot results
- Fully Standards Compliant HTML & CSS
- Full support for all Browsers (Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, IE7, 8 & 9 etc.)
- Basic Search Engine Optimisation measures (META Description & Keywords)
- Submission to Google, Yahoo & Bing Search Engines
- Built-In Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search Engine Friendly (SEF) URL's